MessyWeekend Hobbes Polarized: 2 Lens Options
MessyWeekend's bestseller Hobbes Polarized is flexible, durable, and sit-on-able.. They are built to keep up with the skaters, the snowboarders, the partiers, and the clumsy folk we all know and love.
You are cleaning the equivalent of 100 plastic straws from the ocean by purchasing this product.
- The round shape is recommended for men and women with narrow to medium faces.
- Swiss TR90 (injection) frame
- 100% UV400 (UVA+UVB) protection
- Category 3 Eastman Tritan™ copolyester lenses
- Green or Pink Polarized Lenses
Total Frame Length: 138mm│ Bridge: 15 mm │ Temple Length: 145 mm
Lens Length: 46 mm │ Lens Height: 44 mm
• 1x pair of MessyWeekend sunglasses
• 1x MW box
• 1x microfiber pouch
HOW TO CARE FOR
To clean, use microfiber cloth to gently wipe the lenses and frame.
For tougher spots, use lukewarm water and mild soap.
It's normal for the temples of acetate sunglasses to widen over time, with consistent to frequent use. It is easy to readjust the temples, so the sunglasses fit how they should. Visit MesseyWeekends blog to read more.
2 Year Warranty through MessyWeekend. LUE Outdoors does not offer a warranty or cover MessyWeekends Warranty.