Gear Aid Mini Patches
From Gear Aid:
"Instantly fix rips and tears on down jackets on the go with Tenacious Tape Mini Patches. Apply it on puffy coats or sleeping bags to quickly stop feathers from leaking or use one to fix a ripped GORE-TEX® jacket or torn tent. The six mini patches come in a lightweight and convenient pocket pack and includes pre-cut patches (1.5” x 2.5”) in clear and black nylon. With no heat required, simply peel and stick for quick, on-the-go repairs. Throw some Tenacious Tape Mini Patches in a backpack or pocket and never worry about ripped gear again.
- Peel & Stick – Simply remove patch backing and apply to surface with pressure; no sewing skills or heat required
- Durable – Ultra-strong repair tape permanently bonds to outdoor materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or storm
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair puffer coats, tents, sleeping bags, and even GORE-TEX fabric
- Nearly Invisible – With clear and black patches make nearly invisible repairs to keep gear looking good"