Stealth Kula Cloth
If you're the type of person
Who doesn't like flair
We've got just the Kula
Together you're an understated pair
This Kula's so stealth
It's subtle but sleek
It still does the trick
When you're scaling a peak.
Are you a fashion consultant? If so, please send me a message. I wore a park ranger uniform and a police uniform for almost a decade and a half. As a result, I have a keen eye for steel-toed boots and cargo pants... but no clue how to put together a non-uniform outfit. Years of wearing a uniform were the inspiration for the Stealth Kula, as there were one too many times where I could have used a Kula at work and didn't have one. Also - it is not fun to try to take off a duty belt in a hurry. Don't ask me how I know.
Boring product description that I'm including out of necessity because otherwise I'd end up telling you park ranger and police stories all day and you'd forget that you were actually on an outdoor gear brand website. I suck at marketing:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches (note: the stock print Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
(Commentary by Kula Cloth lol)